Film club not only shows good world cinema by organising international film festivals in the Campus but also inspires students to create films on the issues of their choices.
Following films were shown in ITM International Film Festival
• Roshomon’ by Kurosawa (Japan),
• Hiroshima Mon Amour’ by Alain Resnais (France),
• The Mirror’ by Tarkovsky (Russia),
• Belle de Jour’ by Bunuel (Italy/France),
• Patherpanchali by Satyajit Ray (India),
• Wild Strawberries’ by Bergmen (Sweden),
• Amarcord’ by Fellini (Italy),
• La Strada’ by Fellini (Italy),
• One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’ by Forman (USA),
• Bhumika’ by Shyam Benegal (India).